Sunday 15 December 2019

Influential Art - Idea 1, 2 & 3

Influential Art - Idea 1

This idea has been taken from playing around with the settings to see what will stand out when relating to the subject. The work styled by this helps me to formulate what I can do and the shots come together. This set up allows me to plan for the following ideas in the next setting I am going to keep the subject and change the background

Influential Art - Idea 2 & 3

Idea 2 subject not shown in Front of the Train at Canterbury West

The idea from this is to show how people at times might want to take their own lives from being bullied on social media. The idea behind the train is to highlight is that we are all becoming hidden from society. I have used the same settings that I have used from editing the other to produce this. The strongest shots for me are with the subjects hidden to show how they have all become disconnected from life and how this has removed as from life. The other idea showing how they are not as important to people with mental health. I am going to take the third idea and make the subjects stand out to the viewer at home. I am going to place them with the phone so people can be shown to look out to people in links to mental health. I decided to keep the train in the images because the tutors recommenced me to keep this as it is closely linked with the painting by Turner to make sure that the work has more than the link to the subjects in order to make it stand out. I was also recommended to keep the subject in the image to show that this is a portrait image, not a landscape image.
Idea 3 Subject shown in Front of the Train at Canterbury West


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portrait Of Kent, Canterbury Cathedral

The Portrait of Kent: Canterbury Cathedral is a social documentary portraiture series of photographs, which documents the life of the cathed...