Tuesday 17 December 2019

ICP: Book Review

ICP: Book Review

The book outcome has been strong with the way the outcome has been set. I think with the changes that I have made to the book has made it become stronger and flow deeper and have a stronger. When making the book I have learned to make sure that the book pages are done in a multiple of fours so there are no additional pages which will make the book look odd. I think the way I have got some of the pages layed out work as a strength for me as the colours work together with some of the images being a hue of blue placing them next to them allows me to make them look stronger and have greater influence over the viewer.

The other positive is that the book can be a powerful tool or relating to the theme of age without having to place stats om the work which makes the work look wrong and out of place. If I am to do this again for the portrait of Kent series I am going to try and get it done by a publisher and to get this to meet what they want. This was the only weakness as this looks like a book dummy. The book is a good start for the work that I am planning on doing for the future relating to the portrait of Kent. Overall I am pleased with the outcome as it relates to the statement of intent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portrait Of Kent, Canterbury Cathedral

The Portrait of Kent: Canterbury Cathedral is a social documentary portraiture series of photographs, which documents the life of the cathed...